How do I connect to Xfinity Ethernet?
- Connect one end of the coaxial cable to the cable wall outlet and the other end to the Cable In/RF IN on the back of the modem.
- Connect one end of the Ethernet cable to your computer and the other end to the Ethernet outlet on the back of the modem.
Also question is, what is the Ethernet port on my Xfinity cable box for?
Ethernet is for your Internet connection for your PC, or your TV if it has an ethernet connection. But your TV can only get Comcast channels with your X1 box. Your X1 box's ethernet port is disabled.
Also Know, how do I connect my router to my computer with an Ethernet cable? How to Set Up Cable Internet With a PC
- Connect one end of the Ethernet cable to the port on the cable modem labeled, "Internet" or "Ethernet."
- Insert the Ethernet cable to the network port on your computer.
- Insert another Ethernet cable into the next available port on the router and connect the second end to a computer's network port.
Also, how do I connect to my Xfinity router?
Make sure you are connected to your network
- Make sure you are connected to your network. This can be a wired or wifi connection.
- Open a browser and go to 10.0. 0.1.
- Enter username and password. Username: admin Password: password.
- Change your password.
- Next up: Speed up your wifi connection.
Can I get ethernet from my cable box?
You insert the coaxial/Ethernet box between the coaxial cable that comes into your home and the RF input on your DVR or TV. You plug an Ethernet cable in here, which can link to your router or one of your networked devices.