How do I connect to an embedded h2 database?
- Shut down Confluence.
- Back up your <confluence-home>/database directory.
- Launch DBVisualizer.
- Choose Create new database connection and follow the prompts to set up the connection. The information you'll need is:
- Connect to the database.
Click to see full answer
Then, what is h2 embedded database?
H2 is an open-source lightweight Java database. It can be embedded in Java applications or run in the client-server mode. Mainly, H2 database can be configured to run as inmemory database, which means that data will not persist on the disk.
Also, how does h2 database work? Using H2
- H2 is open source, free to use and distribute.
- Download: jar, installer (Windows), zip.
- To start the H2 Console tool, double click the jar file, or run java -jar h2*. jar , h2. bat , or h2.sh .
- A new database is automatically created by default.
- Closing the last connection closes the database.
Also Know, how do I access my h2 console?
Access the H2 Console You can access the console at the following URL: http://localhost:8080/h2-console/. You need to enter the JDBC URL, and credentials. To access the test database that the greeter quickstart uses, enter these details: JDBC URL: jdbc:h2:mem:greeter-quickstart;DB_CLOSE_ON_EXIT=FALSE;DB_CLOSE_DELAY=-1.
Is h2 database open source?
H2 is an open-source lightweight Java database. It can be embedded in Java applications or run in the client-server mode.