How do I connect my LiftMaster garage door opener to the WIFI?
- Activate Wi-Fi learn mode.
- Log into the MyQ app.
- Tap Add a Device or tap +.
- Tap MyQ-nnn under Discovered Devices.
- Tap Yes to connect your Wi-Fi garage door opener to your home network.
- Select your home Wi-Fi network from the list.
- Enter your home Wi-Fi network password and tap Connect.
Besides, how do I reset the wifi on my LiftMaster garage door opener?
Wi-Fi Garage Door Opener
- Press and hold the black adjustment button on the garage door opener until 3 beeps are heard. There is an initial beep, continue to hold the button approximately 6 seconds, during this time the up arrow will be flashing.
- Wait a few seconds for the LED light to turn off. Wi-Fi settings are clear.
- Create a MyQ account.
- Tap myQ Smart Garage Hub on the Device Setup screen.
- Review and tap Next on the What You Need screen.
- Plug in the MyQ Smart Garage Hub and tap Next.
- Tap Yes if you have a blinking blue LED light.
- Scan the 10 digit serial number on the back of the hub.
Beside above, how do I program my LiftMaster garage door opener app?
Connect with Android mobile device
- Create a myQ account.
- Make sure when prompted in the app you enable Location settings.
- Tap Garage Door Opener with Wi-Fi Ceiling Installed on the Device Setup screen.
- Review information on the What You Need screen and then tap Next.
Press and hold the LEARN button on garage door opener until the LEARN LED goes out (approximately 6 to 8 seconds). Immediately press and hold the LEARN button again until the LEARN LED goes out. Immediately press and hold the LEARN button a third time until the LEARN LED goes out. You should hear 3 quick beeps.