How do I connect my iAquaLink to the Internet?
Also question is, how do I connect iAquaLink to Alexa?
1. How do I connect an Amazon Alexa-enabled device to my AquaLink® Pool Systems? Search for “iAquaLink” in Alexa skills and click “Enable to Use”, it will redirect to the iAquaLink login page. Log in with your iAquaLink app credentials.
Additionally, how do I set up iAquaLink? iAquaLink 2.0 SSID/Set-up
- Remove the two (2) screws from the cover of the iAquaLink J-box.
- Locate the WiFi/WIRED switch and ensure it is in the WIRED position.
- Using standard Ethernet cable, connect one end of the cable into the connector on the device board.
Also Know, how do I reset my Jandy AquaLink?
- Press the "Menu" button.
- Scroll to and highlight "System Setup" using the arrow keys. Press "Enter."
- Scroll to highlight "Clear Memory," then press "Enter." You have now reset your AquaLink system.
What is AquaLink?
iAquaLink allows you to control your pool anytime, anywhere. Using our free app for your smartphone or web-connected device, you can control all the elements of your pool or pool/spa system, even when you're on the go. iAquaLink can be used on more mobile device platforms than any other pool control system.