How do I clean the filter on my Whirlpool Duet dryer?
Likewise, how do you clean the filter on a Whirlpool dryer?
- Roll lint off the screen with your fingers.
- Wet both sides of the lint screen with hot water.
- Wet a nylon brush with hot water and liquid detergent. Scrub lint screen with the brush to remove residue buildup.
- Rinse screen with hot water.
- Thoroughly dry the lint screen with a clean towel.
Subsequently, question is, does a Whirlpool Duet washer have a filter? Whirlpool Duet Washer is a front-loading washing machine. A Whirlpool Duet Washer is a front-loading, energy-efficient washing machine. The filter on a Whirlpool Duet is located under the front kick plate. A washer filter collects lint that falls from clothes during the washing process.
Also know, how do you clean a Whirlpool Duet dryer?
How to Remove Lint From the Dryer Cabinet of a Whirlpool Duet
- Unplug the Whirlpool Duet dryer's power cord from the dryer outlet.
- Insert a dryer lint brush into the lint-trap cavity of the dryer.
- Remove the two screws securing the lower-front panel to the Duet dryer by using a Phillips-head screwdriver.
Why does my dryer keep saying clean filter?
Some dryers with electronic controls have a "Clean Filter" reminder that appears after each cycle is finished, and will stay on the display until the next load is run. This is a reminder message (not sensor based) and appears on the display even if the lint filter has been cleaned. It cannot be disabled.