How do I clean my Whirlpool Thin Twin washer?
Also asked, how do I fix my Whirlpool Thin Twin washer?
How to Troubleshoot a Whirlpool Thin Twin
- Plug the Thin Twin into a grounded three-prong outlet if it is not working.
- Add a ¾-inch-thick piece of plywood under the unit if the floor is uneven or sagging under the weight of the unit.
- Tighten the washing machine hoses if there is leaking.
Also Know, can you take apart a stackable washer and dryer? Most stackable washer dryer units are designed to work either attached or separately, so you won't be damaging the units by detaching them.
Also Know, where is the lint trap on Whirlpool Thin Twin?
The washer has a lint trap at the bottom of the agitator.
How do you remove the front of a stackable washer?
Stacked laundry centers like GE's Spacemaker range work well for apartments.
- Locate the gap between the front panel and the underside of the top panel that contains the door to the washer.
- Insert a putty knife or another flat, rigid tool through the gap and push the clips backward to detach them from the front panel.