How do I clean my Tassimo Fidelia?
- Fill water tank and add 2 TASSIMO descaling tablets.
- Make sure tablets are fully dispersed.
- Take the service disc from the machine.
- Open brew head (where you normally place your T-Disc coffee pod).
- Place service disc with barcode facing down.
- Place a container of min.
Regarding this, how do I clean my Tassimo?
How to Clean a Tassimo Coffee Maker
- Remove all of the detachable parts of your Tassimo Coffee Maker, including the drip tray, and place them in a dish pan of hot water and dish soap.
- Insert the reusable cleaning disc that came with the machine in the brewing mechanism once a week.
Also, how do you clean a Tassimo barcode reader? It is recommended to insert the reusable Service T DISC (supplied with the machine and stored in the side or rear of the unit) in the brewer every seven days. The barcode reader should be cleaned with a damp soft cloth regularly. All removable parts can be washed by hand, and all but the water tank are dishwasher-safe.
Beside this, how do you clean a Tassimo machine without cleaning discs?
For instance, mixing one cup of vinegar with two cups of water would make a cleansing fluid that is utterly effective at descaling and cleaning as any Tassimo cleaning disc. The method is simply, run your vinegar-water mix through your coffee maker just as you would regular water.
What is the GREY tablet in my Tassimo?
It's a float, it lets the machine know if you have enough water.