How do I cancel Kronos time off request?
Also, how do I cancel a time off on Kronos?
- Click My Account > My Time Off > Request in Kronos WFR.
- Scroll to Recent Requests at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the delete icon to cancel the request or the pencil icon. to modify the request.
- Choose a different time off category, dates, or hours as needed.
- Click the Save button.
Also Know, how do I request time off on Kronos mobile? Steps to request time off for a full day:
- Select Time Off Type using the Drop down List (Vacation)
- Select Request Type using the Drop down List (Full Day)
- Select Date for time off using the Drop down List.
- Enter a Comment if desired.
Similarly, you may ask, how do I cancel a vacation request?
- From the Time Off Review Summary page, click on the Time Off Request History tab to find the time off request that needs to be cancelled:
- On the Time Off Review Summary page, select Cancel Request:
- Enter comments for the employee then click Cancel Request:
Can PTO be Cancelled?
It's not unusual at all for someone to cancel their PTO. Many companies do not want employees to use PTO during their 2 week notice period.