How do you install .NET Framework 3.5 includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0 offline?
- Press the Windows key. on your keyboard, type "Windows Features", and press Enter. The Turn Windows features on or off dialog box appears.
- Select the . NET Framework 3.5 (includes . NET 2.0 and 3.0) check box, select OK, and reboot your computer if prompted.
Simply so, where is .NET 3.5 installed?
NET 3.5 is installed by looking at HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftNET Framework SetupNDPv3. 5Install, which is a DWORD value. If that value is present and set to 1, then that version of the Framework is installed. Look at HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftNET Framework SetupNDPv3.
Furthermore, how do I install .NET 3.5 on Windows 10 using CMD? Install . NET Framework 3.5 using the command prompt or PowerShell
- Open an elevated command prompt.
- Type the following command: Dism /online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:"NetFx3"
- Once you press Enter, Windows will download and install .
- Alternatively, open PowerShell as Administrator.
Moreover, why Net Framework 3.5 is not installing?
That's it. Now try to install . NET Framework 3.5 again using Control Panel -> Programs and Features or by using DISM command and now you'll not face any problem. NOTE: Sometimes you may also need to run gpupdate /force command in RUN dialog box or Command Prompt to refresh policy changes and restart your computer.
How do you check if .NET Framework 3.5 is installed?
How to check your . NET Framework version
- On the Start menu, choose Run.
- In the Open box, enter regedit.exe. You must have administrative credentials to run regedit.exe.
- In the Registry Editor, open the following subkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftNET Framework SetupNDP. The installed versions are listed under the NDP subkey.