How do I become a notary public in KY?
Then, how much does it cost to become a notary public in Kentucky?
The state filing fee is $10. The cost of your bond, and optional seal and journal will vary based on the vendor you choose. The cost of commissioning can differ depending on whether you are a new or renewing Notary.
Secondly, how do you become a notary of the public? How to Become a Notary Public
- Make sure you meet all of your state's qualifications.
- Complete and submit an application.
- Pay the state's filing fee.
- Get training from an approved education vendor (if applicable).
- Pass a state-administered exam (if applicable).
- Complete fingerprinting and background check (if applicable).
Subsequently, one may also ask, how long does it take to become a notary in Kentucky?
about 2 weeks
How much does it take to become a notary?
Excluding your commissioning costs and needed supplies, becoming a Signing Agent will typically cost a Notary between $140 and $200 depending on the vendor. Such NSA packages will include background screening, certification, and a possible training course.