How do I attach a reed fence to a brick wall?
- Drill a hole through your timbers using a wood drill bit large enough to fit the dynabolts.
- Place a timber in position and Insert and install the dynabolt.
- Fasten three or four dynabolts in each 2.4m long timber.
Then, how do you attach a reed screen to a fence?
- With the pliers, attach the screening roll to the fence by tightening the wire or cable ties around both the screening rods and the fence.
- You can also staple the screening to the fence posts, but for bamboo make sure to staple the wires that join the canes rather than the canes themselves or they will split.
Secondly, how do you attach bamboo to a fence?
Using wire ties, or garden wire if you so choose, connect the bamboo fencing to the fence. Start at the top and tie the fence with the wire. Go through the bamboo slats and chain for a tight fit. Once the top is secure then move to the middle and then the bottom of the fence.
Bamboo fencing is probably one of the oldest and most cost effective means to erect a boundary for a private area.
- Step 1 - Choose a Tall Fence.
- Step 2 - Erect Wood Posts.
- Step 3 - Fix the Bamboo Panels to the Posts.
- Step 4 - Planting Evergreen Shrubs and Flowering Bushes.