How do I allow Safari to access my photos?
- Launch Settings from your Home screen.
- Tap Safari. You'll have to scroll down to find it.
- Tap the switch next to Camera & Microphone Access. It's down under Privacy & Security.
Click to see full answer
Similarly, it is asked, why is my Safari not showing pictures?
Re-enable images in Safari to restore the full Web browsing experience. Click the "Safari" menu in Safari and select "Preferences." Check the box labeled "Display images when the page opens." Click the red "X" at the top left corner of the dialog box to confirm the change and return to browsing.
Also Know, why does my safari not open certain websites? Sometimes Safari caches can cause strange browser behavior like displaying a “Can't open page” error message. On Mac, you can empty browser data by going to “Safari” in the menu bar > Preferences > Privacy > Remove all website data, and confirm that you want to remove website data.
Keeping this in view, how do I unblock a site on safari?
Step 1: Open the Settings menu.
- Step 2: Select the General option.
- Step 3: Scroll down and choose the Restrictions option.
- Step 4: Enter the Restrictions passcode.
- Step 5: Scroll down the the Allowed Content section of the menu, then tap the Websites button.
How do I fix Safari not loading Web pages?
5 fixes for Safari cannot open the page on iPhone, iPad or Mac
- Refresh the webpage.
- Check your URL.
- Clear Safari cache.
- Use a VPN.
- Change DNS settings.