How do I add an authorized user to my Comcast account?
- Sign in to My Account as the primary user.
- Click or touch the Users tab at the top of the page.
- Underneath the current user portals, select the option to Add a New User.
- Select the Create credentials option and click Continue.
Keeping this in consideration, can you transfer a Comcast account to another person?
Sign in to the Users tab in My Account as the primary user. Select the Primary User, then click Transfer Admin Rights. Select which user you'd like to Transfer admin rights to via the drop-down menu. Click Save.
- Sign into your Xfinity account and then click the “My Account” link.
- Click the “Users” link under “My Account” and then scroll down. Click the “Add a new user” option.
- Fill out the new user form with the user's first and last name, username and account password. Click “Add user” to create the email address and account.
Accordingly, how many email accounts can you have with Comcast?
You can have up to 6 additional email accounts in Comcast besides your primary account. Sign on to your primary account and click on the "Users & Settings" tab at the top of the page. You should see a link in blue underneath your user name that says "Create Secondary User".
Editing Your Display Name Tap on your name on the Account Information screen. Tap on the First and Last name fields to then edit your name, then select Save to complete the changes.