How do I activate voicemail on EIR?
Setting up extra mailboxes
- Lift your receiver and dial 171.
- When asked, key in your messaging password, followed by #.
- Press 4 to go to personal options.
- Press 9 to go to the extension mailbox tutorial.
- Follow the spoken prompts.
Also, what is EIR voicemail number?
In most destinations you'll be able to access your voicemail by dialling 171.
Also, how do I set my voicemail settings? Set as active.
- Open the Phone app .
- Press and hold "1" to call your voicemail.
- Enter your PIN and press "#".
- Press "*" for the menu.
- Press "4" to change settings.
- Press "1" to change your greeting.
- Follow the recorded instructions.
Also, how do I get rid of voicemail on EIR?
If the user wants to turn off voicemail, you'll need to call Three on 1913 from a Three phone (for free) or on 083 333 3 333 from any other phone. Select the Tech Support option & then the option to turn off your voicemail.
How do I reset my voicemail number?
Scroll down through the application list, and tap the "Settings" icon. Tap "Call Settings," and then tap "Voicemail Settings." Tap "Voicemail Number." Type the voicemail number into the box or edit the existing voicemail number. Tap "OK" to save your changes.