How can I keep my AAdvantage miles from expiring?
- Use a Co-Branded Credit Card.
- Grab a Bite to Eat.
- Book an American Airlines Vacation or CruisePackage.
Similarly, do my AAdvantage miles expire?
Just earn or redeem miles on American or with anAAdvantage partner at least once every 18 months. We'llautomatically extend your mileage expiration date 18 monthsfrom the date of your most recent activity. Your wallet shows thenumber of miles you have and the earliest date they couldexpire.
Secondly, is it worth it to reactivate miles? There's no point in paying to reactivate yourmiles if you plan to redeem for low-value awards or (evenworse) let them expire again. Ideally miles wouldn't expireat all, but United at least lets you reinstate them for afairly reasonable price.
Additionally, how do I keep Hilton Honors points from expiring?
To keep your Hilton Honors points from expiring you need tohave some form of eligible activity which includes:
- Staying at a Hilton property on a points-earning eligiblerate.
- Use a co-branded Hilton credit card to earn points.
- Participate in the Hilton Dining Program and have a qualifyingdine.
Can I use my AA miles for someone else?
Yes, you can use your American AirlinesAAdvantage miles to book tickets for other people. Theprocess is almost as easy as booking a ticket foryourself.