How big of a compressor do you need for a nail gun?
Also know, what is the best compressor for nail guns?
Best Air Compressor for Nail Guns: Portable, Working Power
- BOSTITCH BTFP02012-WPK 6-Gallon 150 PSI Oil-Free Compressor Kit.
- PORTER-CABLE C2002 Oil-Free UMC Pancake Compressor.
- DEWALT D55140 1-Gallon 135 PSI Max Trim Compressor.
- Excell U256PPE 6 Gallon Pancake Air Compressor.
- Makita MAC2400 Big Bore 2.5 HP Air Compressor.
Secondly, how big of a compressor do I need?
For a typical garage air compressor, you need enough capacity and pressure to run all the air tools you will need. That will usually include a tire inflator, which needs just 1 or 2 CFM to put out the 32 PSI needed for most passenger tires. You may also have an impact wrench, for which will need at least 3 CFM to run.
Nailer Power Sources A pneumatic nailer drives nails using air from a compressor. A cordless, battery-powered nailer offers greater mobility than a pneumatic model since it doesn't require an air compressor or a hose.