Do I need a reservation to visit Yosemite?
Accordingly, do you need reservations to visit Yosemite National Park?
Reservations are not required to enter Yosemite National Park, but we strongly recommend that you make reservations for lodging, camping, and backpacking. You can pay the park entrance fee upon arrival (there's no need to pay it in advance).
One may also ask, does it cost money to drive through Yosemite? Yosemite National Park Changes Entrance Fee to Address Infrastructure Needs & Improve Visitor Experience. Effective June 2018 the park entrance fee will be $35 per vehicle or $30* per motorcycle. An annual park pass will cost $70.
Similarly one may ask, what is the best month to visit Yosemite National Park?
How do I get reservations for Yosemite?
To make a reservation, visit Recreation.gov and follow the instructions below.
- Search for Yosemite National Park.
- Enter the dates you want to camp.
- Click on "filters" so you can improve search results.
- Enter "group size" and check "reservable online."
- Select "camping" to limit your search to campground reservations.