Did someone buy Country Curtains?
Also asked, why did country curtains go out of business?
Country Curtains announced in October that its stockholders had approved the wind-down and dissolution of the struggling retailer after failed attempts to reinvent the brand and to sell the operation to buyers who could keep it going. The closure has cost or will cost 360 employees their jobs.
Also Know, what are prairie curtains? A Prairie Curtain is a primitive county style window treatment that features long willowy drapes of fabric on either side of your window. Prairie curtains are generally used alone on the window, and will look best on windows that are around 63" long.
Correspondingly, how do you make Country Curtains?
How to Make Country Curtains
- Measure your window from top to bottom and side to side (frame to frame).
- Cut the length of the fabric in half so that there are two panels of equal length.
- Fold the top of each panel down (right side out) and measure for a top ruffle 2 1/2 inches wide.
- Secure the curtain rod hardware on the window.
Where can I buy drapes?
We've found the best places to find quality, affordable curtains for every room in your home.
- 01 of 07. Target. Courtesy of Target.
- 02 of 07. Wayfair. Courtesy of Wayfair.
- 03 of 07. Amazon. Courtesy of Amazon.
- 04 of 07. JCPenney. Courtesy of JCPenney.
- 05 of 07. Pottery Barn.
- 06 of 07. West Elm.
- 07 of 07. Overstock.