Did Barry Nelson play James Bond?
Click to see full answer
Similarly, who was the first man to play James Bond?
Likewise, which actor has played James Bond the most?
- Sean Connery: 1962–1967, 1971 and 1983. [ Total Films: 7]
- David Niven: 1967. [ Total Films: 1]
- George Lazenby: 1969. [ Total Films: 1]
- Roger Moore: 1972–1985. [ Total Films: 7]
- Timothy Dalton: 1986–1994. [ Total Films: 2]
- Pierce Brosnan: 1994–2004. [ Total Films: 4]
- Daniel Craig: 2005–present. [ Total Films: 4]
Correspondingly, who played James Bond TV?
Was James Bond in black and white?
The closest a James Bond film came to being filmed in B&W was the very first version of Casino Royale in 1954. This, too, was in black and white. It starred Barry Nelson as CIA Agent “Jimmy” Bond (“CIA” is said to stand from “Combined I