Can you use two ballasts one light?
Click to see full answer
Furthermore, can you run 2 lights off ballast?
actually, there's a couple things you can do. you can get a flip flop, and run two lights from one ballast. also, i can't remember where i saw it, but there's a new ballast out that is 2 ballasts in one, so you can run 2 lights from this one/dual ballast. now, you may also be able to get a multi ballast flip
Also, how do I wire a 2 way ballast? How to Replace 2 Lamp Series Ballast with Parallel
- Connect each of the individual blue wires from the parallel ballast to each pair of the lampholder individual wires (red and blue).
- Connect the common red wire from the parallel ballast to the yellow pair of lampholder common wires.
Also know, how do you wire a single light ballast?
After 1 Lamp Rapid Start Ballast is Replaced with a 2 Lamp Rapid Start Ballast. The ballast blue wires connect to one end of the lamp, the red wires connect to the other side. The common yellow wires are capped with small wire connectors.
How do you change a two bulb ballast?
Replace the fluorescent light ballast in four steps.
- Photo 1: Remove the bulbs and fluorescent light fixture cover. Unplug the fixture or turn off the power at the main panel.
- Photo 2: Cut the old ballast wiring.
- Photo 3: Unscrew the old ballast.
- Photo 4: Install the new ballast.