Will Bondo fill holes?
Then, can you Bondo over holes?
The hard way is to weld over the holes and the easy way is to put body repair tape on behind the holes and bondo over them. I plan on putting just enough bondo in the holes with a dab of paint on them to hide them to keep water out, I will not be feathering the surrounding area for now.
Similarly, how big of a dent can you fill with Bondo? Its OK to use bondo up to 1/4 inch. If it is your pride and joy, I'd do a little more work to reduce the dent. Using Metal-2-metal will make it a little stronger than normal bondo.
People also ask, how do you fill holes with body fillers?
How to Fill Small Dents and Holes in a Vehicle's Body
- Clean the body area thoroughly.
- Sand the area.
- Mix only as much hardener-filler as you're going to use right away.
- If you're patching a hole, place something beneath the hole to keep the filler in place.
- Apply the filler.
How do you fix a hole in Bondo?
How to Repair a Hole in a Car with Bondo
- Remove any metal that is not solid from around the area of the hole that is to be repaired.
- Use coarse-grit sandpaper to remove any paint and primer for a distance of 3 to 4 inches in all directions away from the hole.
- Use nylon window screen to fill in behind the hole and create a backer to hold the auto body filler.