Why will my Whirlpool Duet dryer not start?
Furthermore, how do you troubleshoot a Whirlpool Duet dryer?
How to Troubleshoot a Whirlpool Duet Electric Dryer
- Inspect household fuses or breakers.
- Close the dryer door firmly.
- Press and hold the "Start" button for five seconds.
- Check the display on the dryer for error codes.
- Press the "Start" button and hold for several seconds to restart the dryer if "PF" appears on the display.
Secondly, why does my dryer not start? If your dryer won't start, the most likely causes are a lack of power, a defective door switch, a blown thermal fuse or a bad start switch. Open the dryer door and check if the light inside the dryer turns on. If it doesn't turn on, check your power cord and the house circuit breaker.
Similarly, it is asked, is there a reset button on a Whirlpool dryer?
Resetting the dryer is not necessary. If the dryer does not have heat, replace or reset the fuse or circuit breaker. Disconnect power to the dryer then restore power to perform a full reset.
Is there a reset button on my dryer?
Many dryers are equipped with a reset button on the control panel. If the motor won't run, let the dryer cool for about ten minutes. Then push the reset button. If there are no problems with the motor, switches, or electrical system, this should restart the dryer.