Why isn't my Cricut working?
Similarly, you may ask, why is my Cricut design space not loading?
The main cause of problems with Design Space is a slow internet connection. The program requires good and consistent upload and download speeds. An inconsistent connection with dips and spikes may also cause problems for the software.
Also Know, why is my Cricut not loading? Ensure that a cartridge is loaded in the machine, as the Load Mat button may not function if a cartridge is not loaded. If there is a cartridge in the machine, proceed to 3. Press the Unload Mat button and then press the Load Mat button. The Cricut may think that the mat is already loaded in the machine.
One may also ask, is Cricut design space having problems?
We are experiencing issues with Design Space. Our teams are looking into it. We have added some infrastructure capacity in the past few days. While this has created some short term instability, we believe that this will play out well in the medium to long term.
How do I troubleshoot my Cricut design space?
Design Space plugin loop troubleshooting
- Step 1 - Adding Host Entry. Select your platform below and follow the steps:
- Step 2 - Clear Browser Data. Click here for instructions on clearing your browser history, cache, and cookies.
- Step 3 - Update Internet Browser.
- Step 4 - Check Internet Speeds.
- Step 5 - Verify Browser Communication.