Why is your golden birthday special?
Considering this, what is special about a golden birthday?
Your “golden birthday” is the year you turn the same age as your birthday–for example, turning 25 on the 25th. Joan Bramsch, a midwestern author, started celebrating her five children's golden birthdays in the 1950s. The concept of a lucky birthday caught on with her friends and family, and it spread across the world.
Secondly, what does golden birthday year mean? The golden birthday year is the year that the age a person is matches the date on which their birthday falls. For example, a person who celebrates their birthday on the 27th of June will have a golden birthday in the year the person turn 27.
Correspondingly, what should I do for my golden birthday?
How To Celebrate Your Golden Birthday In Your 20s
- Throw a gold-everything pool party, obviously.
- Have everyone wear black or white, while you rock something gold.
- Plan a lit destination party weekend.
- Throw a Coachella-themed birthday bash.
- Pack your bags and take a cross-country road trip with your girlfriends.
- Embrace a romantic Airbnb weekend getaway with bae.
Is 50 your golden birthday?
Fifty is often referred to as the "golden age." As such, use gold as the primary color to decorate your birthday bash. Use golden champagne glasses, plates and silverware for meals and snacks. You can also use gold tablecloths and banners to ensure that the golden theme is present throughout the party venue.