Why is my Shark Navigator brush roll not working?
Keeping this in view, how do I fix the rollers on my Shark Navigator?
Shark Navigator Roller Brush Compartment Replacement
- Step 1 Roller Brush Compartment. Pop out the two small wheels located on the front end of the bottom of the roller brush compartment.
- Remove the 10 Phillips screws located on the bottom of the roller brush compartment.
- Remove the white plastic cover to expose the roller compartment underneath.
Furthermore, why isn't the brush on my vacuum spinning? Brush Roller Not Spinning Properly If the vacuum is on but not picking anything up, then the brush roller may be spinning improperly. The belt makes the brush roller spin, so check that first. If the belt is not broken, the brush roller may need to be cleaned or replaced.
Besides, how do I reset my shark vacuum?
Below are the steps to reset the shark vacuum:
- Put the Power button to the On-Off position and keep the vacuum unplugged.
- Clear the hose and filter if needed.
- Wait for the vacuum to cool completely then plug it in again.
- Turn on the power switch.
Why won't the brush spin on my shark vacuum?
Roller brush not spinning If the roller brush is not spinning, the vacuum becomes hard to push. One reason could be that the power button is not set to position II, which runs the roller brush. If the roller brush is not clean, an accumulation of debris can be blocking its movement.