Why is my Air Wick mist not working?
Similarly, it is asked, why is my Air Wick Freshmatic not working?
The device should spray after 15 seconds. If the device does not spray after 15 seconds, replace the batteries. If your device does not spray repeatedly with a full Air Wick® refill and fresh batteries please call the customer service helpline on 1-800-542-1300 for more information.
Similarly, how do I fix my Air Wick Freshmatic? In instances such as this, Air Wick has created straightforward troubleshooting steps to help your Freshmatic dispenser get back into working order.
- Turn the switch to "Off."
- Press the button at the top of the dispenser.
- Remove the refill can.
- Push the red lever.
- Check to make sure the batteries are properly inserted.
Similarly one may ask, how often does the Air Wick essential mist spray?
It's Long Lasting – No more running out to the store for weekly replacements. This Air Wick Mist Diffuser lasts for up to 45 days of continuous fragrance (per refill and on low setting).
How do I adjust my Air Wick essential mist?
Using Air Wick®'s Essential Mist Diffuser
- Lift and remove the oil diffuser's outer cover and insert 3 AA batteries.
- Remove cap on oil diffuser refill and place it inside, then upward, until you hear a click to confirm attachment.
- Shift the device's slider to turn it on.
- Select your desired fragrance intensity (low, medium, high).