Why does my Sony TV make a clicking noise?
Similarly, you may ask, why does my TV make a clicking sound when off?
The popping or cracking noises you hear after you turn off your TV are caused by different parts inside the TV contracting as they cool. It is caused by the thermal expansion the metal chassis of the TV goes through during the warm-up phase. These sounds are normal, and happen in a variety of different enviorments.
Furthermore, how do I fix the sound on my smart TV? To access the Sound Out setting:
- Open the Settings menu either by using the button on your remote, or if your remote doesn't have a Settings button, press the Home/Smart button, then click the Settings icon.
- Navigate to the Audio/Sound menu.
- Choose Sound Out, then select TV Speakers.
Regarding this, how do I fix the crackling sound on my TV?
A crackling sound may indicate an issue with the media device or possibly a blown speaker.
- Check the cable used to connect the media device to the TV.
- Try to use a different cable, or use the same cable on a different TV (in case the cable is malfunctioning).
- Check the audio output settings on the media device.
Why does my Samsung TV make a clicking sound?
LCD TV's have a known problem with capacitors going bad. If your Samsung LCD TV won't turn on, or makes repeated clicking sounds, there is a very good chance that you can save hundreds of dollars doing this simple repair yourself.