Who is the Texas FFA president?
Click to see full answer
Considering this, who is the current Texas state FFA president?
One may also ask, who are the current state FFA officers? Spring 2019 National FFA Officer Q&A
- – Luke O'Leary, National FFA President.
- – Layni LeBlanc, National FFA Secretary.
- – Jordan Stowe, Southern Region Vice President.
- – Adrian Schunk, Eastern Region Vice President.
- – Ridge Hughbanks, Central Region Vice President.
- – Shea Booster, Western Region Vice President.
Likewise, how many National FFA officers have been from Texas?
It has 115,941 members and 1,032 chapters. The state is led by a team of 12 state officers representing each of the 12 areas of the Association.
Who is the executive director of the Texas FFA Association?
Texas FFA Association executive director, Tom Maynard, announced Monday his plans to retire from his position, effective January 9, 2017.