Who are the Filipino scientist and their discoveries?
- Angel C. Alcala.
- Ramon Cabanos Barba.
- Tetchi Cruz-Capellan.
- Edgardo D.
- Alfredo Mahar Lagmay.
- Aisa Mijeno.
- Reina Reyes.
- Gavino Cajulao Trono Jr.
Click to see full answer
In respect to this, who are the Filipino scientist and their inventions?
Filipino Inventors and Filipino Scientists
- Agapito Flores - Filipino Scientist. Agapito Flores has been acclaimed by some as being the inventor of the first fluorescent lamp - is this true?
- Alfredo Santos.
- Angel Alcala.
- Arturo Alcaraz.
- Benjamin Almeda.
- Carmen Velasquez - Filipino Biologist.
- Eduardo Quisumbing.
- Eduardo San Juan.
Subsequently, question is, who is the greatest Filipino inventor? Dr. Virgilio “Billy” Malang is one of the renowned Filipino inventors.
Herein, who is the famous scientist in the Philippines?
List of National Scientists
|1985||Teodoro Agoncillo†||Philippine History|
|Encarnacion Alzona†||Philippine History|
|Hilario Lara†||Public Health|
Who are the scientist and their contribution?
Aristotle explained the chain of life through his study in flora and fauna where it turned from simple to more complex.
- Archimedes (287-212 BC)
- Galileo Galilei (1564-1642 AD)
- Michael Faraday (1791-1867 AD)
- Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931 AD)
- Louis Pasteur (1822-1895 AD)
- Sir Isaac Newton (1643-1727 AD)