Who are the characters in Anne Frank's diary?
- Anne Frank - The author of the diary.
- Margot Frank - Anne's older sister.
- Otto Frank - Anne's father.
- Edith Frank - Anne's mother.
- Peter van Daan - The teenage son of the van Daans, whose real name is Peter van Pels.
- Albert Dussel - A dentist and an acquaintance of the Franks who hides with them in the annex.
Besides, who found Anne Frank diary?
Similarly, who is Peter in The Diary of Anne Frank? Peter van Daan is a sixteen-year-old boy that is in hiding with his family in the Secret Annex with the Franks. He has a reserved demeanor but eventually warms up to Anne during their two years in hiding.
Hereof, what are some character traits of Anne Frank?
Courage, patience, hope and determination are just a few of Anne Frank's amazing qualities. She lived with the same people for three whole years, never being able to leave, no matter how frustrated she was.
Who lived in Anne Frank's annex?
Anne Frank's Family Goes into Hiding A week after they had gone into hiding, the Franks were joined by Otto's business associate Hermann van Pels (1898-1944), along with his wife Auguste (1900-45) and their son Peter (1926-45), who were also Jewish.