Which CSS property can be used to set the image as border instead of the border style?
Similarly, how do you put a border on an image in CSS?
How to Add Border to Image in CSS
- Create HTML¶ In the <body> section, create an <img> element and put the link of the image that should be used. Set the name for the image with alt attribute which gives information about the image if a user cannot view it, for some reason.
- Add CSS¶ Add style to your <img> element. Define the width of the image.
Likewise, which property is used to set the width of an image border? The CSS border-image-width Property is used to set width of border image. It can be set by providing multiple values. If only one value is provided, it is applied to all four sides. When two values are specified, The first value is applied to 'top and bottom' and The second value is applied to the 'left and right'.
Similarly, it is asked, which CSS property will let you put a border around an element?
The border shorthand CSS property sets an element's border. It sets the values of border-width , border-style , and border-color .
How do you change the border style in HTML?
Style border Property
- Add a border to a <div> element: border = "thick solid #0000FF";
- Change the width, style and color of the border of a <div> element: border = "thin dotted red";
- Return the border property values of a <div> element: border);