Which AWS service can you use to host an RDS compatible relational database?
Keeping this in consideration, what databases are supported by AWS RDS?
Amazon RDS supports Amazon Aurora, MySQL, MariaDB, Oracle, SQL Server, and PostgreSQL database engines.
Similarly, which AWS services can you use to migrate an existing database to AWS? AWS Database Migration Service supports homogeneous migrations such as Oracle to Oracle, as well as heterogeneous migrations between different database platforms, such as Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server to Amazon Aurora.
Also question is, how do I host a AWS database?
When you click here, the AWS management console will open in a new browser window, so you can keep this step-by-step guide open.
Create and Connect to a MySQL Database
- Step 1: Create a MySQL DB Instance.
- Step 2: Download a SQL Client.
- Step 3: Connect to the MySQL Database.
- Step 4: Delete the DB Instance.
What tools you can use for Migration in AWS?
AWS also offers easy script or CLI tools to move data from your site into Amazon's cloud storage.
- rsync. Customers use rsync, an open source tool, along with 3rd party file system tools to copy data directly into S3 buckets.
- S3 command line interface.
- S3 Glacier command line interface.