Which are the early manifestations of rheumatoid arthritis select all that apply?
- Fatigue. Before experiencing any other symptoms, a person with RA may feel extremely tired and lack energy.
- Slight fever. Inflammation associated with RA may cause people to feel unwell and feverish.
- Weight loss.
- Joint tenderness.
- Joint pain.
- Joint swelling.
- Joint redness.
Then, what are signs and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis select all that apply?
Symptoms of RA include:
- pain, swelling, and stiffness in more than one joint.
- symmetrical joint involvement.
- joint deformity.
- unsteadiness when walking.
- a general feeling of being unwell.
- loss of function and mobility.
- weight loss.
Likewise, which signs and symptoms are associated with rheumatoid arthritis select all that apply quizlet? arising, lasting more than 1? hour; red, hot swollen? joints; and fatigue and weakness are all signs and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis. The nurse is performing an assessment on a client who complains of joint pain and stiffness.
In respect to this, which findings are most commonly associated with rheumatoid arthritis?
- Stiffness: The joint does not move as well as it once did.
- Inflammation: Red, tender, and warm joints are the hallmarks of inflammation.
- Swelling: The area around the affected joint is swollen and puffy.
- Nodules: These are hard bumps that appear on or near the joint.
Which condition is the consequence of pannus formation in a patient with rheumatoid arthritis?
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) causes an inflammatory response in joints that leads to the formation of abnormal tissue called rheumatoid pannus. A rheumatoid pannus is abnormal tissue between the bones of the joint.