Which airline has the worst business class?
- United's 777-200 Old Business Class.
- Air France's A330s, A340s, and A380s.
- Emirates 777 Old Business Class.
- Japan Airlines 787-8 Shell Flat Neo.
- British Airways Club World.
- Ethiopian Airlines 787/777-200LR Business Class.
- Thai Airways A330/777-200/747 Royal Silk Class.
- Aerolineas Argentinas.
Similarly, which Airlines has best business class?
World's Best Business Class Airlines 2019
- Qatar Airways.
- ANA All Nippon Airways.
- Singapore Airlines.
- Qantas Airways.
- Hainan Airlines.
- Thai Airways.
- Etihad Airways.
Secondly, what airline has cheapest business class? The 9 most affordable airlines to fly in business class
- Hawaiian Airlines.
- Jetstar Airways.
- British Airways.
- Aer Lingus. You don't need the luck of the Irish to get good business-class deals on Aer Lingus.
- Norwegian Air. Norwegian Air advertises itself as the best low-cost airline in the world for long-haul flights.
- Avianca. Avianca is huge in Latin America.
Then, which airline has the worst seats?
Frontier Frontier is one of two American airlines that squeezes passengers on planes with a seat pitch of 28 inches, according to a Wall Street Journal report, which cited some of its data from SeatGuru. This makes it one of the worst airlines in terms of legroom offered.
Which airline has the worst first class?
The World's WORST First Class Airlines
- TAAG Angola — the all around worst first class.
- EL AL — the worst first class seats.
- Xiamen Air — the most pointless first class.
- Korean Air — the most business class first class.
- British Airways — the world's most uncompetitive first class.
- China Southern — my most comically bad first class flight.
- Bottom line.