Where is the speaker on a Motorola phone?
Similarly, you may ask, where is the speaker on this phone?
Samsung: the speaker is typically located at the bottom of the phone to the right of where you plug in your charger. LG: the speakers are typically located on the back of the phone near the bottom or at the bottom near to where you plug in your charger.
Beside above, why is there no sound on my Motorola phone? Turn the Moto E off, and then press and hold Volume up, Volume down, and the Power key. You should see boot options. Use Volume down to highlight Recovery and Volume up to select it. You'll see the Motorola logo and then the Android in distress.
Also asked, how do I turn off the speaker on my Motorola phone?
Using the Speakerphone
- To turn the speakerphone on, tap the Speaker icon.
- Tap the Speaker icon again to turn the speaker off.
- To mute the call, tap the Mute icon.
- Tap the Mute icon again to unmute the call.
Where is the torch on a Motorola phone?
Option 2 – From Quick Settings
- Swipe down the top bar at the top of the screen with two fingers.
- Tap “Flashlight” to toggle it on or off.