Where is the serial number on a Dixie Chopper?
Click to see full answer
Besides, do they still make Dixie Chopper mowers?
In February 2014 Dixie Chopper was purchased by Jacobsen/Textron. However, on December 5, 2018, Textron notified dealers that they had ceased production of the Dixie Chopper.
Subsequently, question is, what is best riding lawn mower to buy? The Best Riding Lawn Mower
- Husqvarna YTH18542 Riding Lawn Mower. CLICK HERE FOR PRICE.
- Husqvarna Z254 Zero Turn Lawn Mower. CLICK HERE FOR PRICE.
- Troy-Bilt 382cc Riding Lawn Mower.
- Cub Cadet Xt1 Enduro Series.
- Craftsman R105 Riding Lawn Mower.
- Husqvarna YTA24V48.
- Poulan Pro 960420202.
- Poulan Pro P46ZX Briggs V-Twin.
Moreover, how fast is a Dixie Chopper Silver Eagle?
Dixie Chopper is known for their speed of cut (these perform at around 11 mph ground cutting speed). Blade speed is between 17,399 and 17,875 fpm.
Who bought out Dixie Chopper?
Jacobsen Textron Acquires Dixie Chopper. Charlotte, N.C. (February 5, 2014) - Jacobsen®, a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, has acquired the assets of Dixie Chopper®, a Coatesville, Indiana-based manufacturer of zero-turn radius mowers for the commercial and residential markets.