Where is the Office 365 admin portal?
Also, what is the o365 admin portal?
The Microsoft Office 365 Admin Center is the web-based portal administrators use to manage user accounts and configuration settings for the Office 365 subscription services, including Exchange Online and SharePoint Online.
Also Know, can I get Office 365 for free? Free Office trial across your devices Download and install Office apps for free on multiple PCs/Macs, tablets, and phones. Review, edit, analyze, and present your documents from your desktop to your Windows, Apple®, and Android™ devices.
Considering this, where is the admin center in outlook?
Get to the Exchange admin center
- Sign in to Office 365 using your work or school account, and then choose the Admin tile.
- In the Microsoft 365 admin center, choose Admin centers > Exchange.
How do I access my Outlook email?
How to sign in to or out of Outlook.com
- Go to the Outlook.com sign-in page and select Sign in.
- Enter your email address or phone number and select Next.
- On the next page, enter your password and select Sign in. Notes: Check the Keep me signed in box if you want to go straight to Outlook.com next time (not recommended for shared computers).