Where is the damper on a Englander pellet stove?
Similarly one may ask, what are the factory settings for Englander pellet stove?
The factory settings are 6 on the LFF, 4 on the LBA and 1 on the AOT.
To keep your Englander pellet stove burning properly, burn premium pellets.
- Press the "Off" button on the control panel to turn the pellet stove off if it is running.
- Press the "On" and "Off" buttons on the control panel at the same time.
Furthermore, how long does a 40 pound bag of wood pellets last? 24 hours
Similarly, you may ask, what is the best setting for a pellet stove?
Proper placement, correct installation, fuel quality and scheduled maintenance will result in pellet stove operating at peak performance and efficiency. It is best to run the appliance on the lower heat settings like 2 or 3 rather than up at 4 or 5.
How do you adjust the airflow on a pellet stove?
Adjusting the air intake can fix some performance issues.
- Observe the flames inside your wood pellet stove.
- Look for the damper handle or damper rod on your stove.
- Push in on the handle or rod slowly if you have a quick burning, short flame.
- Pull out on the handle or rod slowly if you have a tall, slow burning flame.