Where is Nuget EXE installed?
Moreover, where does NuGet EXE get installed?
- Visit nuget.org/downloads and select NuGet 3.3 or higher (2.8. 6 is not compatible with Mono).
- Each download is the nuget.exe file directly.
- Add the folder where you placed nuget.exe to your PATH environment variable to use the CLI tool from anywhere.
Similarly, how do I know if NuGet is installed? In Visual Studio, use the Help > About Microsoft Visual Studio command and look at the version displayed next to NuGet Package Manager. Alternatively, launch the Package Manager Console (Tools > NuGet Package Manager > Package Manager Console) and enter $host to see information about NuGet including the version.
Accordingly, where is NuGet located?
NuGet Configuration Inheritance. By default, all NuGet clients (the command-line tool, the Visual Studio extension and the Package Manager Console) all make use of the default NuGet configuration file which lives under %AppData%NuGetNuGet. config. NuGet can make use of other configuration files as well!
How do I install the latest version of NuGet?
To update NuGet in Visual Studio to the latest version you can use the Extensions Manager.
- From the Tools menu select Extensions and Updates.
- Then in the dialog that opens select the Updates tab.
- Then select Visual Studio Gallery.
- Select NuGet Package Manager for Visual Studio and click the Update button.