Where is my address book in Outlook 2013?
- Click the Menus tab;
- Click the Tools drop down menu;
- Then you will view the Address Book… item, see the figure 1:
Consequently, how do I find my address book in Outlook?
How to View Other Address Books in Microsoft Outlook
- On the Home tab, in the Find group, select Address Book .
- The Address Book: Contacts dialog box will open.
- Select an address book from the Address Book drop-down list to view its addresses.
Additionally, how do I find my address book? To peruse your Android phone's address book, open the People or Contacts app. You may find a launcher icon on the Home screen, but you'll certainly find the app in the apps drawer. The figure shows the People app on a typical Android phone.
Beside above, where is the address book stored in Outlook 2013?
The default address book content is stored in a folder named Contacts. If you connect to a Microsoft Exchange Server account, the default address book is part of that account, and the information you store in the address book is available on all devices from which you connect to your account.
Where is my Outlook contacts file located?
The offline Outlook Data File (. ost) is also saved at drive:UsersuserAppDataLocalMicrosoftOutlook. Most data remains on the server; however, any items that are saved locally should be backed up. For example, Calendar, Contacts, Tasks, and any folders marked Local only.