Where is log4j properties?
Likewise, people ask, where is log4j properties file?
As you can see, log4j doesn't find log4j. xml, but it does find log4j. properties at file:/C:/projects/workspace/testing/bin/log4j. properties.
Beside above, what is the use of log4j properties file? properties file is a log4j configuration file which stores properties in key-value pairs. The log4j properties file contains the entire runtime configuration used by log4j. This file will contain log4j appenders information, log level information and output file names for file appenders.
Also question is, where is log4j properties in eclipse?
- In Eclipse, right click on the project node.
- Select New -> Folder and create a new folder called 'properties'.
- Now we want the properties folder to get recognized as a source folder.
- In the Properties dialog, select Java Build Path -> Source tab.
- Click Add Folder, choose the properties folder, and click OK.
What is the difference between log4j and log4j2?
Log4j2 packages its API and implementation in two separate jar files. You can implement and build your application using the log4j-api. If you want to use the SLF4JAPI, you also need the log4j-slf4j-impl. jar file, which contains a bridge between the two APIs.