Where is lint filter on LG top load washing machine?
Likewise, where is the filter on a top loading washing machine?
Top Load Washer - Lint / Pump Filters
- There are 2 crescent-shaped Fine Mesh plastic lint filters in the bottom of the wash basket, under the agitator.
- During drain down and spin, the water forces the lint off the bottom of the filters and down the drain.
- These filters should never require cleaning or replacement.
Beside above, does a top load washer have a filter? Top-load washers and standard top-load washers usually require removing the outer housing to access the water pump filter from the back of the machine. You may find lots of lint, coins, buttons, or even a sock that is causing a slow drain and leaving lint on your clothes.
Also question is, where is the lint trap on a washing machine?
How to Find the Laundry Drain Lint Trap
- Along the top rim of the washer drum: Slide your fingers around the top of the washing basin, and you may run into a screen, which you can pull out to remove lint.
- Inside the center agitator: If you have a top-loading washer, inspect the center agitator.
How do you clean a top load washing machine filter?
Part 2 Cleaning Your Filter
- Use a paper towel to remove any lint from the filter.
- Remove the screen from the filter and soak it in hot water for 10 minutes.
- Inspect the inside of the machine for excess lint.
- Replace the filter and the outer cover.
- Run your empty washer to test for leaks.