Where is erase tool in InDesign?
- Select the path that you want to delete parts of.
- Choose the Erase tool in the Tools panel . The Erase tool in the Tools panel.
- Press and drag the Erase tool along the path.
- Release the mouse to display the new path . The Erase tool deletes points as you drag it along a path.
Also to know is, how do you delete something in InDesign?
Here's how to delete objects: Using either selection tool, select the object or objects you want to delete and then press the Delete key or Backspace key. You can also delete a selected item by choosing Edit –> Clear. Choosing Edit –> Cut or pressing Command+X or Ctrl+X also removes a selected object.
Similarly, how do I get rid of the white box in InDesign? Press "Ctrl-Alt-Shift-K" to open the Clipping Path dialog box, and then select the "Detect Edges" option from the "Type" drop-down menu.
Thereof, what are the tools in InDesign?
- Type tools. Create and format type in standard or customized blocks or paths.
- Drawing tools. Draw and style simple and complex objects, including rectangles, ellipses, polygons, freeform shapes.
- Selection tools. Select (activate) objects, points, or lines.
- Transform tools.
- Navigation tools.
- The Scissors tool.
How do you insert images in InDesign?
- Open Adobe InDesign.
- Open the InDesign document you will be working from.
- Click File>Place in InDesign's Control panel.
- Drag and place your picture to your desired position and click your mouse.