Where is Banksy's pink car located?
Click to see full answer
Moreover, where can I find Banksy?
Must-See Banksy Street Art Around the World
- Banksy Street Art.
- 'Falling Shopper' - Bruton Street, London.
- 'Naked Man Hanging from Window' - Park Street, Bristol, England.
- 'Rat with 3D Glasses' - Egyptian Theatre, Park City, Utah.
- 'Man Offering Dog a Bone' - Rue Victor Cousin, Paris.
- 'Sight-Seeing Rats' - Pont Rouelle, Paris.
Similarly, where is the Banksy in Shoreditch? 'Guard Dog' – Rivington Street, Shoreditch. 'His Masters Voice' – Rivington Street, Shoreditch. 'Phone Tap' – Chrisp Street, Poplar. One of only two pieces you can view currently not behind perspex and also the most recent work by Banksy placed up in London.
Also, where can I find Banksy graffiti in London?
Here is a selection of the ten best Banksy artworks still visible around London.
- Banksy Guard Dog and His Master's Voice – Rivington Street, Shoreditch.
- Banksy Graffiti Painter – Corner of Acklam Road and Portabello Road.
- Banksy If Graffiti Changed Anything It Would Be Illegal – Clipstone Street, Fitzrovia.
Is there a Banksy in Camden?
Four New Banksy Pieces Appear In Camden Town. Banksy's decorator image, with Robbo's 25-year old paintwork beneath. The first image in the sequence can be found beneath Camden Street Bridge, almost in the back yard of the British Transport Police building.