Where is a good place to hide a safe?
- In the attic.
- Under a modified stair tread.
- Behind a secret mirror or door.
- In the wall, behind a closet.
- In a fake air vent, wall outlet or shelf.
- In the floor, under a furniture.
- Under the cupboard.
- In a bucket of cat litter.
In this regard, where can I hide my safe?
Where to Hide a Safe in Your Home
- Under the Stairs. If you have stairs, hiding your home safe under them is a great place to protect your valuables while having quick access.
- Built into Your Home Structure.
- Behind a Bookshelf/Heavy Piece of Furniture.
- Cardboard Boxes in the Garage.
- Store in an Extra Fridge.
Beside above, where can I hide my jewelry? Places to Hide Your Expensive Jewelry
- Cleaning Supplies & Kitchen Pantry. Inside of pans, pots and dry, empty bottles of laundry detergent, are interesting ways to stash your prized possessions.
- Inside of a Closet.
- In a Hollowed Door.
- Air Vents.
- Inside of a Soccer Ball.
- Loose Bricks Surrounding a Fireplace.
- Wall Outlet Storage.
- Wall Baseboards.
Also asked, where is the safest place to hide valuables?
The 5 best places to hide money & valuables in your home
- Store cash and jewelry in decoy containers.
- Hide cash in plain sight with potted plants.
- Put valuables in a portable safe.
- Hide money under or inside your bed or mattress.
- Tuck valuables in drawers or with clothing.
- Freeze valuables.
- Conceal cash in a book.
Where can I hide my safe keys?
Safe place to hide the Key would be in your car. Or taped under a bathroom sink or behind a light switch plate in another room.