Where does the spring go on a mower deck?
Subsequently, one may also ask, how do you remove a Craftsman lawn mower deck?
How to Remove a Mower Deck From a Craftsman Lawnmower
- Place the blade engage, which is located in front of the steering wheel, into the off position.
- Move the deck height adjuster, which is located on the fender to the left of the driver's seat, to the lowest possible cutting height by pushing it to the floor.
Similarly, what is a side discharge chute? A discharge chute is the piece of plastic or metal that deflects grass to be discharged out and away from the mower.
In this regard, how do you remove the mower deck on a John Deere 345?
unhook the belt tension rod on left side of deck, remove drive belt, pull the pins out on the rear of each side of the deck, move deck forward to unhook the front hanging rod, pull out bracket on left side of tractor and pivot the front hanger and remove, turn tractor wheels to one side, and slide out the deck.
How do you install a John Deere side discharge chute?
Install Mower Discharge Chute
- Hold chute firmly on mower deck when installing. M47397.
- Install mower discharge chute to mower deck with two bolts (A) and lock nuts (B).
- Tighten nuts to 20 N·m (15 lb-ft).
- Check hinge action by opening and releasing the chute. The chute must spring back completely to the lowered position.