Where do you put the detergent in a Maytag Neptune washer?
Besides, what are the 3 compartments in a washing machine drawer?
- Prewash Compartment. This option is applicable when the clothes were very dirty or totally unclean.
- Fabric Softner.
- Main Wash Compartment.
- Type I Detergent Machine Drawer.
- Type II Detergent Machine Drawer.
- Auto-Dispense Unit.
Also, how do I reset my Maytag Neptune washer? How to Reset the Sequence for a Maytag MAH5500BWW
- Locate the "Off" button, located to the right of the Neptune's "Start/Pause" button.
- Press the "Off" button within the first 30-seconds of beginning the cycle to cancel the current cycle.
- Allow the washing machine to drain if you press the "Off" button while there is water in the tub.
One may also ask, is Maytag Neptune washer high efficiency?
Specially formulated detergent has been developed for high-efficiency washers, which further improves cleaning. However, unlike most high-efficiency washers, the Maytag Neptune washer accepts regular amounts of standard, off-the-shelf detergent.
How do I clean my Maytag Neptune washer?
- Place 1 cup of bleach in detergent dispenser.
- Place 1 cup of Sunlight granular dishwasher detergent in washing machine tub.
- Set wash cycle on HOT and start.