What type of shirts do nerds wear?
Click to see full answer
Considering this, what kind of shoes does nerds wear?
Sci-fi nerds never wear closed-toe shoes. They prefer flip flops or sandals. In cold weather, they wear socks with their sandals. These type of guys like to wear spiky hair.
Similarly, how do you dress like a gamer nerd? Steps
- Make comfort a priority. A nerd dresses practically, so you don't want anything itchy or uncomfortable.
- Look for clothes with nerdy patterns. Argyle, plaid, and pinstripes are nerdy staples.
- Wear clothes that show off your interests.
- Try button-down shirts.
- Put on a sweater or hoodie.
- Wear eye-catching bottoms.
Likewise, what do girl nerds wear?
A lot of nerds enjoy skirts as well. Colorful, pattern skirts can work well in a nerdy ensemble. Many nerd girls enjoy wearing frilly tutus, which are odd enough to fit with the offbeat nature of the nerdy aesthetic. You can also go for a plaid skirt, as this is reminiscent of a school girl uniform.
How do you dress like a nerd without suspenders?
- Choose a pair of high-waist pants with a straight leg, and a patterned, button-down short-sleeve shirt, making sure to button the top button.
- Pull a sweater vest over the button-down shirt.
- Insert a brown belt through the belt loops and pull tightly.
- Pull on long white tube socks and accompany them with black shoes.