What type of jobs are enterprising?
- Sales and Purchasing. Insurance Sales Agent. Sales Engineer. Sales or Retail Buyer.
- Hospitality, Beauty, and Customer Services. Barber, Hairstylist or Cosmetologist. Flight Attendant. Travel Agent.
- Legal Practice and Support. Arbitrator, Mediator, or Conciliator. Lawyer.
- Business Administration. Chef/Head Cook. Construction Manager.
Click to see full answer
Just so, what is an enterprising job?
These individuals like to work with people, influence, persuade, lead or manage for organizational goals or economic gain. An enterprising personality type is often a leader who is talented at organizing, persuading and managing. They enjoy money, power, status and being in charge.
Subsequently, question is, what is a career category? The careers listed for the students are broken down into twelve basic categories for students. These categories are math, reading, science, social studies, music and arts, building and fixing things, helping people, computers, law, managing money, sports and nature. A designation for green careers has also been added.
Beside above, what type of jobs are investigative?
10 Professions for an Investigative Job Candidate
- Strategic Planner. Strategic Planners define and arrange a company's goals and objectives.
- Data Analyst.
- Regional Planner.
- Medical Researcher.
- Industrial Engineer.
- Business Analyst.
How do you detect a person who is enterprising?
A person who is highly enterprising has the following qualities:
- Have a strong need for achievement;
- Like to be in charge;
- Seek opportunities and use resources to achieve plans;
- Believe that they possess or can gain the qualities to be successful;
- Are innovative and willing to take a calculated risk.