What trees are blooming now in Indiana?
- Flowering Dogwood. The flowering dogwood (Cornus florida) gives a brilliant display with its abundant blooms.
- Black Cherry. Black cherry trees (Prunus serotina) also attract wildlife.
- Redbud. One of the earliest trees to flower, the redbud (Cercis canadensis) blooms in early May.
- Tulip Poplar.
Click to see full answer
Subsequently, one may also ask, what trees are in blossom now?
Top trees for blossom!
- Amelanchier arborea Robin Hill (Juneberry)
- Malus Rudolph (Crab Apple)
- Crataegus laevigata Pauls Scarlet (Hawthorn)
- Hibiscus Resi.
- Magnolia Galaxy.
- Malus Evereste (Crab Apple)
- Prunus Kanzan (Flowering Cherry)
- Prunus Shirotae (Flowering Cherry)
Also, what is the prettiest flowering tree? The Best Flowering Trees for Your Landscape
- 01 of 10. Star Magnolia: Early Bloomer.
- Dogwood: Landscape Trees for Spring, Fall, Winter. Tiffany Johnson/Getty Images.
- Weeping Cherry Trees: Form and Flowers.
- Kwanzan and Yoshino Cherries: Upright Choices.
- 05 of 10.
- Redbud: Native Favorite.
- Callery Pears: New Cultivars Right Old Wrongs.
- Hawthorn: Late Bloomer.
Furthermore, what kind of trees are in Indiana?
- Eastern Arborvitae, Thuja occidentalis.
- Eastern Red Cedar, Juniperus virginiana.
- White Cedar, Thuja occidentalis.
- Hemlock, Tsuga canadensis.
- White Pine, Pinus strobus.
- Black Ash, Fraxinus nigra.
- Blue Ash, Fraxinus quadrangulata.
- Green Ash, Fraxinus pennsylvanica.
What trees bloom in the summer?
Our 10 Favorite Flowering Trees For Summer
- Jacaranda. One of our favorite flowering trees, the Jacaranda is known for it's breathtaking and picturesque blooms of vibrant purple flowers and unique fern-like foliage which makes them adaptable to many landscape designs from desert to tropical.
- Desert Willow.
- Crape Myrtle.